History of Guardian Security Services:
Guardian Security Services is a locally owned security organization founded in 1975. The company has established itself as a leader in the security industry by providing its services to the most respected clients throughout the Chicagoland area. Guardian Security Services provides customized, cost-effective programs, that exceed client expectations. We have a continuous history of service excellence in providing customized security programs to commercial properties, residential communities, financial institutions, college campuses and manufacturing facilities. We are recognized as the security provider of choice because of our continued extraordinary services provided to all our clientele and employees. A pillar to our success is ensuring our client satisfaction is met in all aspects of the position.As a Field Security Supervisor/Trainer for Guardian Security Services, you will be based in Blue Island, with the responsibility to maintain the health and welfare of our Officer's. You will be responsible to complete site visits ensuring Officer's are posted in a professional manner and that the site is well maintained. This position requires for the candidate to be the upmost professional individual, with exceptional communication skills! Starting compensation for this position starts up to $19/hr, based on experience! Flexibility in your ability to work in this position is a must. We are looking for individuals with a minimum of 3-5 years in the security industry or equivalent(Military, Law Enforcement, Customer Service) as required AND a minimum of 1-2 years Supervisory/Management experience is essential! A clean MVR(Motor Vehicle Record) is mandatory going back 2 Years. This is a great opportunity to move up in your security career and we are the company for you! We look forward to talking to you! Bring your "A" game! We are looking to hire quickly for this role but you must be able to bring your best because that is what we are looking for, THE BEST!You MUST have reliable transportation and be able to meet ALL the position requirements below!
Entitlements/Benefits for our employees:
- Salary Expectations:
- Starting up to $19/hr - Based on Experience
- Access to earned pay prior to pay day
- Major Medical Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Rx Discounts
- Verizon Wireless discounts
- Service Awards
- Referral Bonuses
- ROOM FOR ADVANCEMENT!
To be considered for this position, you must go through the required questions and application process. If you have any questions regarding this position you can reach the recruiting team at 708-385-3300. Guardian Security Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws. Guardian Security Services, Inc. offers industry leading wages, career advancement, and great working environments with a multitude of benefits. License #122.000419
- Education/Experience: Must be a minimum of 25 years of age. Possess a high school diploma/GED. Have a proven stable work history. Minimum 3-5 years security experience with 1-2 years in supervisory role. Must have a valid Illinois Driver's License, with a clean MVR (No moving violations within the past 2 years). Ability to use computers and easily able to retain the use of software and programs is a necessity.
- Required Certifications/Screenings: Clean MVR up to 2 years. Must have a valid Permanent Employee Registration Card (PERC) or willing to apply for one. Must have a 20/40-hour training certificate or completed within in first 30 days of employment. Must have a current FOID. All applicants must complete a pre-employment screening process. Includes a background investigation.
- Employee Traits: Mature demeanor, personality and attitude is paramount to your success.Possess strong communication skills, both verbally and written. Must be able to speak, read and write English fluently. Maintain an impeccable image and adhere to our professional military grooming standards, which includes: No visible tattoo(s) that cannot be covered up with a short sleeve shirt. Must possess exceptional customer service skills, public relation skills and the ability to interact well with people of diverse cultures and backgrounds. Must maintain a working telephone at all times, in order for us to contact you. Must have reliable means of transportation. Flexibility to cover additional shifts, as required, by client’s needs.
- Physical Demands: Determined by the client, the duties can be, but are not limited to having the ability to; sit or stand for extended periods of time; be able to patrol the premises, on foot, when necessary, for both indoor and exterior rounds, regardless of weather conditions.