Partners in Performance is a global management consulting firm that works hand-in-hand with our clients to deliver sustainable results in business performance. Our firm has real scale and a demonstrated track record with reach across Australia and New Zealand, South East Asia, Africa, North and South America, Europe and Middle East. As a Firm, we are about Unleashing Potential in our clients and our people.
· 5-10 years' relevant experience in a generalist human resources position, preferably within the management consulting industry
· Relevant degree, Post Graduate an advantage
· Experience in managing organizational change desirable
· Exposure to, and knowledge of, a diverse range of HR specialties including learning & development, remuneration, succession planning, recruitment, resource planning and change management
Company Background (PiP Global Services)
Partners in Performance (PiP) is a global management consultancy with its Head Office located in Australia. As a firm we are about Unleashing Potential in our clients and our people.
We assist organisations to deliver rapid and sustainable results in performance. We take a pragmatic ‘at the coal face’ approach to performance improvement. We have a unique operating model, actively participating in the operations of our clients. Our work spans strategy to procurement, revenues to costs, organisational culture to production debottlenecking and safety.
The firm is on a fast growth curve with high quality clients there are great opportunities for those who want to make an impact.
Challenging work that really makes a difference
Help to unleash the potential of our consultants who are out in the field creating better, sustainable businesses.
Help build a strong central team who can provide outstanding service.
Impact a truly global team.
Stretch development challenges that will grow you quickly
Grow with the growth of the company.
Unlimited career opportunities to meet your personal aspirations
We promote based on people’s delivery and ability not their tenure.
And to cap it off you will:
Work with talented, down to earth, fun people.
Work in an entrepreneurial environment without bureaucracy.
Purpose and Responsibilities of the Role
Key tasks and responsibilities
Manage end to end People & Culture Process
· Actively business partner with leadership across the region.
· Define and develop Employee Value Proposition and monitor PIP’s delivery against it.
· Drive PiP Pulse culture survey and other retention initiatives .
· Conduct retention calls and coaching of consultant and support teams.
· Manage entire Performance Management Process for the region.
· Drive Development Leader program and ensure robust development plans are in place at all levels.
· Deliver People Skills / Leadership training.
· Design and organise the content / strategic agenda for the regional quarterly office conference.
· Manage exiting of people where required.
· Design / update (where needed) and implement HR processes & policies.
· Integration with larger team to develop and drive any other ad-hoc people and culture projects, both regionally and firm wide .
This role description may be subject to change, depending on current requirements within the business.
Key Competencies Required for the Role:
· Influence at all levels, empathize, coach, encourage, inspire.
· Deal with ambiguity and multiple, constantly changing priorities.
· Take personal responsibility & accountability.
· Show compassion and understanding.
· Innovative with an appetite for improving things.
· Grounded, pragmatic and down to earth.
· Willingness to get involved and get hands dirty.
· Ability and willingness to work across all areas of the Ulrich model (strategic partner, change champion, employee champion, administrative expert).
· Sound business acumen / commercially astute.
· Passion for results: tracks progress and recognises when a change of approach or escalation are required to deliver on time; identifies and suggests ways to improve processes.
· Problem-solving: identifies problems and proposes solutions and finds ways to work smarter, not harder; seeks help to address emerging issues before they create a problem.
Any Other Requirements:
· Ability to learn systems / software to support People & Culture process.
· Experience in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
· Additional hours may need to be worked at critical periods.
· Cross Regional travel may be required.
Partners in Performance embraces diversity and inclusiveness. It’s a part of our culture and has been a steady focus since we started our firm over 20 years ago. If you enjoy working in a fast paced and vibrant environment and are passionate about making a real impact then we look forwarding to hearing from you as we continue on our exciting growth trajectory. Interested?