Mambu is the leading SaaS core banking engine. If you’re a customer of the largest digital bank in the EU, then you’ve probably interacted with our platform and didn't even know it. We are at the heart of what makes digital banks and lenders work - the system that processes banking transactions and updates accounts and other financial records from deposits to loans and credit balances. But Mambu is different. We are not just cloud-native, lean and flexible - we are helping to revolutionise financial services globally. We are in a growth phase and we’ve only just begun
To continue our success story we are looking for skilled and enthusiastic Business Development Manager to be a part of our rapidly growing and successful sales team.
To continue our success story we are looking for a Business Development Manager- Africa to work with the General Manager for this region and steer projects with internal and external stakeholders to develop the local market and enhance our growth strategy
What you'll be working on:
- Analysing the latest industry developments to contribute to the go to market strategy.
- Building a strong and data driven pipeline of qualified leads and opportunities.
- Reporting and discussing performance through available dashboards and funnel management.
- Closely collaborating and aligning with the marketing team to build targeted and measurable initiatives.
- Closely collaborating and aligning with the partnership team and maintaining strong relationships with partners to create opportunities
- Creation of targeted outbound outreach and in the future closely collaborating and steering inside sales for this same purpose.
- Cultivating strong relationships with prospects and acting as their trusted advisor .
- Giving convincing and inspiring presentations to top-level executives while applying consultative selling techniques.
- Supporting in deals after handover to AE or GM, working on RFP’s and other similar customer engagements, once you are established in your role
You need to have:
- Experience in selling enterprise technology to banks and financial institutions. (Core banking or Fintech is a plus)
- 5+ years of proven work experience as a Business Development Manager or similar role in the Africa region
- You are fluent in English and excellent communication and presentation skills (French or Portuguese is a plus).
- You are a strong relationship builder, you are transparent & honest and understand a consultative sales approach.
- Hands-on and entrepreneurial mentality with a strong drive and eagerness to learn?.
- You are organised, structured and analytical, you have a strong data driven and target focused approach.
- An open minded person that enjoys giving remote presentations for clients & prospects in an engaging way.
- Experience in contributing to building a Go To Market strategy is a plus?.
- A qualification or experience in finance or banking is a plus
- Key traits: Ambition, Integrity, Adaptability, Customer Centric, Proactive, Perseverance, and Entrepreneurial
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across 6 continents which makes our team diverse in perspective and ideas;
With clients and offices around the world your work will influence change on a global level;
Our culture is integral to our success and is built on trust, collaboration and a sense of ownership;
Join a cohesive environment that lets you learn, grow and encourages you to challenge;
Make no mistake we work hard but with perks ranging from 4 day working weeks in summer to team getaways and the obligatory snacks, we take care to enjoy life too;And of course we offer competitive compensation and benefits structure.
If you are thrilled by the opportunity to join our multi-national team on its unique mission - we need to talk and will be excited to hear from you.
More about us:
To stay on top of the latest Fin-Tech trends and our success stories, please follow us on LinkedIn
For more details regarding our global career opportunities, please visit Career Site